Contact Us

The Connecticut Council on Freedom of Information


Zachary Janowski
Acting President

Mary Connolly

George Lombardi

James H. Smith
Immediate Past President

Legislative Chair

One Reply to “Contact Us”

  1. I was falsely arrested in 2012.
    the charges were ultimately nolled in may of 2015

    I would like to know if the “file” for my case which is in the States Attorneys Office is available to me thru the FOI?

    can you recommend a FOI lawyer in the new haven—bpt area
    my case was in Bpt

    Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *